Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Seraphine - Not just for copy-Kates

When I was pregnant with my second little boy I spent hours on the internet trying to find nice maternity wear which did not make me look like a frump!

During my first pregnancy I was working in London and had many more shopping options, including Top Shop's great maternity section in their Oxford Street store. However, living back up north I really struggled to find stylish and reasonably priced clothes. Which is why I turned to online shopping.

Fuchsia Knot Front Seraphine Dress
Whilst browsing online I came across Seraphine. Seraphine started life as a London boutique ten years ago, before opening their online shop three years later. Their collections have grown and they now offer everything from gorgeous maternity day dresses to jeans, knitwear, coats, underwear, swimwear, shoes, bags and everything inbetween. They have also launched Luxe by Seraphine, which is a stunning range of maternity evening wear and even wedding dresses.

Of course Seraphine will no longer be a well kept secret after Princess Catherine has been pictured in a number of their dresses. But at £39 her chosen dress is also wholly accessible to the masses.

I can also highly recommend this blue printed maxi dress, I wore it whilst pregnant and also all this past summer while I've been breast feeding. So many people... including strangers have commented on it making me feel amazing especially as when you've just had a baby you don't often feel at your best!

Thank you Seraphine! x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessa! I'm now following your blog too. I love the burgundy post! x

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye