Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Nail your look with Gelish

Earlier this year I started getting my nails done on a regular basis.

I used to paint them randomly at home, sometimes book in for a manicure as a treat, but really was never that good at keeping on top of how groomed they looked. Then I noticed more and more of my friends had immaculately painted nails all the time. And in a variety of colours or latest nail art trends.


I began to notice that beautiful nails really do make a difference to how someone looks, giving you a much sleeker look. Eventually I asked a friend who had been giving me nail envy where she got get nails done and it turned out she was getting gel nails done every fortnight at £20 a pop. So the next day I booked in. And I LOVE it!! 

Each time I go I choose a different colour and my nails look so good. Gel nails last much longer than ordinary nail polish and are so shiny. I manage at least a full week with no chips and pretty much a fortnight of them looking good. What's more , they make me happy inside. I often just look at mine and smile. 

Let me know if you use Gelish or another treatment that you recommend? Also let me know what your favourite Gelish colour is so I can add it to my list! 

Here's a few of my fave summer colours so far...



Gelish Go Girl

Gelish Passion

I get my nails done by Sarah at Just Bliss in York. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye