Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Mac-nificent new lipstick

Mac is probably my favourite make-up brand. I love everything about it - the in-store displays, the packaging, the colours and of course the quality. When I want to really treat myself to a bit of luxe without spending too much then I head to Mac.

Last week I bought the Elegant Accent Mineralize Rich Lipstick. Even thinking about it makes me feel happy. Its a happy colour - a pinky rose / coral colour that most skin tones could wear. It really creamy and feels lovely on. I would wear this colour as a daytime lipstick and its one of thirteen in the Mineralize Rich range.
Mac Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Elegant Accent

If you don't have a local Mac store or concession then buy online at the Mac website. The website is great and has a brilliant live chat function where make-up artists give you personal advice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye