Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Daily Luxe - White Company Candles

Weds 21 Aug

Candles are a little luxury you can enjoy every day! 

Not only do they look pretty in any room but they smell beautiful and you can choose fragrances to reflect the purpose of the room. Relaxing fragrances for the bathroom, fresh and vibrant fragrances for living areas and so on.
Some of my favorite candles come from the White Company. In my living room I have the Verveine Signature candle, £20, which is the "uplifting blend of fresh citrus notes: verbena, orange and lemon".

I also have this fragrance as a room scent and handwash & handcream in our downstairs bathroom and often get complemented on how nice the smell is.

I would also recommend the Winter fragrance too as it just smells so Christmassy, its great for making the house feel festive!

Such a nice feeling - light a candle, put your feet up aaaaand relax!!




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye