Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Daily Luxe - Liz Earle skincare

Tues 20 Aug

The people I know who use Liz Earle's skincare range absolutely rave about it. And a few years ago I was lucky enough that my friend bought me a number of products from the range so I've been able to try it myself. 

I have to admit I am usually a big Dermologica fan as its the best range I have found for my sensitive stressed out skin.

But reviews of the The Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in particular promised a lot - with over 1,000 people on the Liz Earle website rating it 5/5 - so I was excited to try it.

The product itself is suitable for all skin types. Its described by Liz Earle as follows:


"Ideal for your morning or evening cleanse, this formulation works on every age and skin type, offering concentrated yet gentle cleansing power.
Our plant-based cleanser has a two-phase action. Phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.
Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, cleaner skin."


And I must admit I loved it right from the start. Its light and fresh yet creamy consistency leaves your skin feeling clean and soft, with no tightness or dryness. 
If you're interested in trying it for yourself why not try the Essentials Try Me kit. For £23 you get a 30ml Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser tube, a 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, a 15ml Skin Repair moisturiser of your choice, a Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion and a muslin cloth plus a handy little bag to keep them in.
For more information check out the Liz Earle website which often does free P&P offers as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye