Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Daily Luxe - Stackers Jewellery Box System

Sun 26 Aug

I don't know about you, but at the end of the day I always seem to find myself leaving my jewellery in an array places. Earrings left on my dressing table, necklace on the floor, watch in the bathroom...

I'd been looking for a jewellery stand to hold my jewellery for a while but couldn't seem to find anything that was practical rather than just for aesthetic purposes.

Then I came across Stackers. This jewellery box system was absolutely perfect for what I was looking for. Not only do the boxes look attractive, coming in a range of colours, but you can select your own combination of layers to suit the kind of jewellery you want to hold.

I thought it was a good Christmas gift to ask from the in-laws - well priced for its quality - and I've been really pleased with it ever since. And I LOVE being able to find where my jewellery is.. with both earrings together as a pair in one place!! No hunting around the house trying to locate the missing partner!!

This is the Stackers jewellery box set in Mink with just a selection of the variety of inserts available.






No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye