Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Daily Luxe - Clarins One Step Cleansers

Fri 16 Aug

As a busy mum of two boys under the age of three my skincare regime is sometimes great sometimes errr minimal shall we say.

There was a time where I thought using Simple cleansing wipes was enough, and to be honest my skin was ok with that. However as I've got older my skin just isn't as robust as it once was and it needs properly looking after.

However, whilst I do try to cleanse, tone and moisturise every day, there are days where I just need to flop into bed and sleep as quickly as possible. For these days I have my Clarins One Step Cleanser.

There are three to choose from depending on your skin type. I use the Water Purify One-Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water (£19.50) which is for combination/oily skin. It feels lovely and refreshing on your skin, and does not leave it feeling tight at all just fresh and clean. Just swipe it over your face with a cotton pad and you're done.

It's also an ideal quick fix if you are staying away from home.

To find out more visit: Clarins One Step Cleansers.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye